Kind of a crazy question?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 3, 2011
GA
What do you do with all of your kids' ball pictures? Anybody have any good ideas for all the team/individual pictures you get over the years. I have a son and daughter and I have all kind of pictures. Softball/baseball/football/basketball/golf. Any ideas?

Mar 15, 2011
We have a ton of pics from various sports our two DDs have been in over the years. My wife recently dedicated a wall in our family room to them and has gotten most of them hung. She added in various action photos we've purchased at tournaments along the way. It's pretty cool to see them all together and the progression as they've grown. Simple (cheap) frames keep the costs down. Thier friends get a kick out of seeing them as little kids. I do too.

Mar 3, 2011
GA
We have a ton of pics from various sports our two DDs have been in over the years. My wife recently dedicated a wall in our family room to them and has gotten most of them hung. She added in various action photos we've purchased at tournaments along the way. It's pretty cool to see them all together and the progression as they've grown. Simple (cheap) frames keep the costs down. Thier friends get a kick out of seeing them as little kids. I do too.

Thanks for the ideas! I was watching some home show one time and the some parents had a huge framed display of their kids ball pictures from LL to HS. It was really cool but I can't find anything like that on the internet.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
I bought a Fujitsu scanner and scanned 60 years of photos, last year. You put in a pile and it goes very quickly. They are now in albums on a large hard drive. You can watch them on your computer, electronic frame, ipad, etc. You could also send them to Walgreens, etc. and have them made into a collage.

I just put all of my DDs together on a DVD for her wedding shower.

Oct 25, 2009
I bought a Fujitsu scanner and scanned 60 years of photos, last year. You put in a pile and it goes very quickly. They are now in albums on a large hard drive. You can watch them on your computer, electronic frame, ipad, etc. You could also send them to Walgreens, etc. and have them made into a collage.

I just put all of my DDs together on a DVD for her wedding shower.

That's the way to do it! Make sure you have backups! Backup the backups. Burn DVDs, etc. Watch out that your backup media doesn't become obsolete, also.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan