Indoor training shoes

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 10, 2011
Any suggestions on indoor training shoes? We don't have turf, but a mother on one of the older level teams said her daughter loves her "indoor cleats" and they train at the same place. I assume she means indoor turf shoes?

Dec 7, 2011
Wish Ringor had pitching toe turfs for pitchers.....

Well until that happens DD here uses her last years volleyball shoes and destroys them in the couple indoor tourneys per year.

Oct 10, 2011
I wear the Ringer turfs. I love them. I don't think that you can wear a pair out, just hand them down to the next girl.

She loves her Ringors...has 2 pairs. If the turf shoe are fine on floors without turf then that's what I'll get her.

Dec 29, 2011
Mayville, WI
Wish Ringor had pitching toe turfs for pitchers.....

Well until that happens DD here uses her last years volleyball shoes and destroys them in the couple indoor tourneys per year.

Ringor does offer all of their turf shoes with the same pitching toe they put on their cleats. We love Ringors. You can honestly not wear them out. That pitching toe is unbelievable.

Coach-n-Dad

Crazy Daddy
Oct 31, 2008
DD finally wore out her Ringor turf shoes. It took her 4 years to do it pitching on concrete :)

Mar 23, 2010
Cafilornia
We are "blessed" with an abundance of outlet stores, so we pick up Nike turf cleats for about $24. "Diamond" is the style I believe, not a soccer shoe. They don't wear out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan