Illegal pitch in Supers?? VA Tech vs UCLA

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 29, 2015
I doubt an ump would do it at this level, but ...

[drags foot, obliterates lines] There coach.

The inside batter's box line is the most meaningless waste of chalk anyway. :) The plate is still in the same place.

Jun 8, 2016
I doubt an ump would do it at this level, but ...

[drags foot, obliterates lines] There coach.

The inside batter's box line is the most meaningless waste of chalk anyway. :) The plate is still in the same place.
Like I said, doubt it had any effect just find it very strange that it can even happen.

Nov 20, 2020
SW Missouri
I knew somebody would bring this up and rightfully so. Not sure how it even happens and seemed to me only be an issue in the 1st. Still not right and need to figure out the forms tomorrow. But Gabby would have hit those batters if the lines were 2 feet from the plate IMHO. She was off today. Only hurt them for 1 run so not huge but I am sure OU grounds crew will make sure it is right tomorrow.

In other news, how about FSU?? Hell of a game and happy to see them move forward! I had them picked so even happier.

James Madison game is going strong as well. I have Missouri for sure but dang.....who knows.

S3

Cant imagine Missouri thought it would be this close so late?

Nov 25, 2012
USA
The good news IMHO is Gabby struck out just 1 OU player. That is the huge stat IMHO. OU hit her very well so a good sign of things to come tomorrow.

And speaking of tomorrow......How about the game being on ABC. Only game of the Supers and the first EVER. Just way cool for softball.

S3

Jun 8, 2016
The good news IMHO is Gabby struck out just 1 OU player. That is the huge stat IMHO. OU hit her very well so a good sign of things to come tomorrow.

And speaking of tomorrow......How about the game being on ABC. Only game of the Supers and the first EVER. Just way cool for softball.

S3
They only had 5 hits which for them isn't all that great. Luckily they got the best pitching performance they have had in a while from May. Not sure who OU starts tomorrow but I am not sure 4 runs and 5 hits is going to cut it....

Nov 25, 2012
USA
May has surprised me this year so many times I don't or at least didn't think she was all that at least now as a freshman. But man she keeps performing and starting to love that kid. Patty knows her shi* for sure.

Agree as they have to hit better to beat Washington. But it will be tight in this matchup and what they did today will likely get it done for either team. Going to be close in either direction IMHO.

S3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad