I/R coaches in Southern California Buena Park/Cypress area

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
For perspective, I drive an hour+, twice per week to make it easier for about a third of our students. The drive home is a little less.

Many students still drive over an hour to work with us.

To see the best local hitting coach, my daughter drove an hour each way per week. She drove another hour each way 1-2 times per week for team practices.

Some of our students drive 3+ hours to get to team practice. We had one who flew to Cali from the PacNW a few times per year for team practice.

If Ben is the best option (I say “if” because I don’t know much about him,) I’d give it 2-3 trips to see him. Could be dud or could be a stud.

If someone else’s name comes up, I’ll let you know.

For perspective, I drive an hour+, twice per week to make it easier for about a third of our students. The drive home is a little less.

Many students still drive over an hour to work with us.

To see the best local hitting coach, my daughter drove an hour each way per week. She drove another hour each way 1-2 times per week for team practices.

Some of our students drive 3+ hours to get to team practice. We had one who flew to Cali from the PacNW a few times per year for team practice.

If Ben is the best option (I say “if” because I don’t know much about him,) I’d give it 2-3 trips to see him. Could be dud or could be a stud.

If someone else’s name comes up, I’ll let you know.
Thanks, Ken. I appreciate it!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scoons831