I need review on Easton Impact, Worth Instinct and Loiuse Slugger Bergundy

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 22, 2010
Somewhere in Malaysia
Hi;

I'm looking for new bats for my U12 team and I can afford the latest bats on the shelves. So my only choice is buying the old Easton Impact, Worth Instinct and Loiuse Slugger Bergundy from ebay. Is there anyone here got any experience with these bat (below)?

140zp.jpg
Easton Impact

140cau8ehen.jpg
L.Slugger Burgundy

1401d.jpg
Worth Insanity

Thanks in advance.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
Any of those bats would be fine. I started to say, you could buy a composite bat off of Ebay for $40 -75, but then I remembered how you described your program.

Do you realize that you said that you "can afford the latest bats on the shelves?"

Nov 22, 2010
Somewhere in Malaysia
Thanks for the reply... it's a typo error.... Actually I can't afford pricey bats. So that's why I'm looking for older bats (on sales). I need -12 or -12.5 bats with 30" and 31" lenght for my team just araound USD40 each from ebay. I can't find any composite bats that are under USD100 on ebay.

Stores such as justbats.com, cheapbats.com and a few others refused to sell their bats outside US. Do you know any online store that accept international order (with great price as offered by justbats.com?

Apr 1, 2010
There's a new Jessica Mendoza composite in 31" (though it's a -11 drop rather than -12) for $39.95 on eBay (auction ends in approx 12 hours). Where are you? Part of the shipping info says Worldwide; another part says US and Canada.

My dd had an Easton Impact (28" ?) I had found at Sam's Club; she liked it, but when her batting coach told her he'd rather see her use a -10 drop she stopped using it. I think it's still rattling around in the basement somewhere. :)

Nov 22, 2010
Somewhere in Malaysia
Thanks for your reply. I'm from Malaysia. Since softball is not a popular game here, it's hard to find any quality sofball equipments. So the only source is via online order esspecially from US. Maybe because some restriction from the manufacturers or any other problem, they refuse to sell the equipment outside US.

The seller of the Jessica Mendoza composite bat doesn't accept order from Malaysia. However I already found a seller from ebay that willing to help me to get softball bats for my team.

Thanks again for your willingness to help.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd