How long before this?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 20, 2012
I'm sure it won't be long before you start seeing a few of these around the ball parks! I wonder what rules will be put into place to prevent them from interfering with games.

[video]http://www.usatoday.com/media/cinematic/video/12675497/for-700-your-own-drone-captures-your-adventures-zoomin/[/video]

Mar 1, 2013
Rules are already in place for that. No electronic communication devices permitted on the field, so if it's hovering over the shortstop, I know she's got her smart phone on her ;)

Dec 20, 2012
Rules are already in place for that. No electronic communication devices permitted on the field, so if it's hovering over the shortstop, I know she's got her smart phone on her ;)

Seen the ones with remotes, which this one may have as well. It won't be long til they are affordable and I bet they will be at football, soccer, softball games, hovering over swimming pools and just about everywhere else. Good thing we Okies can open carry and are decent shots. As far as I'm concerned my bullets have just as much right to the air space as a drone. lol

Jul 26, 2010
There are already rules in place that deal with safety and harassment with an RC vehicle. Just because something gets media attention does not mean there need to be new rules and laws. That's like outlawing guns when murder is already illegal.

-W

Dec 20, 2012
There are already rules in place that deal with safety and harassment with an RC vehicle. Just because something gets media attention does not mean there need to be new rules and laws. That's like outlawing guns when murder is already illegal.

-W

whu whu what??? If they outlawed guns there would be no murders, right? lol different topic

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amarie1234