How far would YOU go for your team?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 23, 2010
VA, USA
At first, I was about to be VERY, VERY impressed with this. Then, I saw your name is Stephanie. Not so impressive if you are a female. :p Now, if a male coach painted his nails blue for us I would DIE.

Sep 6, 2009
State of Confusion
I wouldnt do it, but when I was in HS, young dark haired football coach promised team that if they won the district they could shave his head.

And they did. Each player took a swipe with the clippers. He was bald as a cue-ball. Lily-white head with blue veins. His wife almost divorced him.

Dec 4, 2009
Buffalo, NY
The coach pitch team I had last year put me to the ultimate sacrifice! They could of gave us 29 team name that I would of been happy with, so they gave the team the name "Yankees."' As you can gather, I am a Yankee hater, but I sucked it up and got myself a Yankees cap. Even the coach has to take one for the team!

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
Had my head shaved a bunch of times by my baseball teams. Had my mustache shaved 2 times for State Championships with the Barber's Razor. That was scary!

Dec 19, 2009
What haven't I done? Iin the last 7 years I have: shaved my legs, wore a kilt, dyed my hair red, had a "makeover", and shaved a mohawk into my hair. I've been fortunate enough to coach the same group of girls siince they were 5yo's (now 12U) and can't really think of anyhing I wouldn't do. :)

Feb 26, 2010
Crazyville IL
I can't beat the pink doo. I did wear a red mohawk for my girls at ASA Nats. My toenails were painted Black and Red. The shoes stayed on and I skipped the pool. My hat stayed on a lot. The girls knew I'd done it and it was good enough for them.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CentralCoastBulldogs