Hot bats?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 5, 2009
Hi all,

One of my coaches is looking for a new bat for his DD. What are the hot bats out there for 2010?

His DD has been using my own DD`s 33/23 Demarini CF3 Black 2009 and my coach really likes the pop off that bat. I also have an 07 33/22 rocketech my daughter prefers to use between the 2 bats.

Any recommendations?

Aug 4, 2008
Lexington,Ohio
None of the 2010 bats are hot. Read the ASA web site and it goes into detail. We get bats to test each year. We let different kids test them. The CF3 was the most popular last year. As a hitting coach I would not recommend you switch between an end loaded and a balanced bat above. Each has a different swing path based on the weight. Most kids cannot do this, but that is just from my observations over the years . My own DD does use two bats, but both are balanced. 33-23 and a 32-22. One is for high school ball based on we play in the snow up here.

Jan 30, 2010
If you can find them. Easton scn 1b,2b,3b,4b,5b and 6b
Combat Virus and Rip it Reaper are great also
The new Anderson Nanotech and Worth Toxic look promising

Feb 21, 2010
I personally think the Easton Stealth is the Hottest bat made and the Andersons are right there with them ,where i am in Texas we don't see very many others bats being used very much. watch the call come off of the stealth it is very impressive, the Techzilla Anderson smokes the ball also one of our players has hit three rockets( HRS) with her Techzilla.

Sep 3, 2009
Sorry, but you won't find many fans of Easton products now in the softball world. After the Olympics, most will not buy anything Easton.

Amen to that.

As far as HOT bats, there are still plenty of Demarini Phenix, and Older model year Anderson Rocketeks still new in the wrapper for sale. They're still legal at this time, and they are the hottest bats made.

Sep 3, 2009
Jofus, aren't you on HB also? Spaz's dad has a 32 Phenix for sale, for a decent price. It's in the classifieds section.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drid