High Level Throwing Patterns Book out

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 10, 2011
I know a lot of people have been waiting for Austin Waserman's' "High Level Throwing Patterns" book to come out. Well, I just found out it's available to order. Austin has posted a lot of good articles on here and has gone out of his way to help my DD's throwing improve. I've never met the guy, and have no affiliation with him at all, but I do appreciate his help. I'd love to see some discussion on it here also but I haven't bought it yet. I'm in the doghouse with the softball spending:)

http://wassermanstrength.com/products/high-level-throwing-patterns-e-book/

Last edited:
May 7, 2008
Tucson
Feel free to post the link. A Google search didn't bring it up, for me. You aren't selling anything and this is softball related.

Dec 13, 2011
Nashua, NH
iMlearning, Thanks for sharing the link to my eBook! If anyone is interested in seeing the table of contents before purchasing it, please email me and I will gladly send the table of contents your way. I've had a ton of emails regarding this suggestion so just wanted to put that out there! :)

Thanks!

Austin

email me at austin@wassermanstrength.com if interested in this

Apr 1, 2010
Ok, I bought a copy one of the times it was on sale and had planned to download it at home. Now I can't find my email from work to home and also can't logon to the wasserman site. I get a page saying that the Wordpress login is temporarily disabled due to brute force attacks. Does anyone know when they'll be back? Or maybe I'm just out $50? I'm thinking it's my own darn fault for forgetting to download it for months...

I emailed Austin to explain my plight; perhaps he can help!

Last edited:
Aug 29, 2011
NorCal
Well the biggest endorsment I can give of the book is the coach of the team we were playing yesterday asked how all our girls were throwing so well. I told him about the e-book and he said we was going to order it, I e-mailed him a link between innings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gcsurfer