Hi From NY

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 1, 2022
Spent the last few months lurking and finally registered for an account. Thank you to all the members for your insight on topics like recruiting, tournaments, and streaming/recording games!

Jun 1, 2015
Aloha. I'm actually in the southern Adirondacks (Lake George area) still. Lots of good softball tournaments up this way both in the wintertime and the summer. :)

Feb 1, 2022
Aloha. I'm actually in the southern Adirondacks (Lake George area) still. Lots of good softball tournaments up this way both in the wintertime and the summer. :)

We're down in Rockland County so we haven't played that far upstate yet. Now if you want to talk skiing, I'm all about Gore.

Jun 1, 2015
We're down in Rockland County so we haven't played that far upstate yet. Now if you want to talk skiing, I'm all about Gore.

I'm about 20-ish minutes away from Gore. Definitely sees its share of action during the wintertime, and based on the forecast for this coming weekend, it'll be even better this coming week for sure. I don't ski, personally (I have the coordination of a newborn dolphin trying to walk on land), but let's just say the local economy thrives in the winter only because of people going to Gore on the weekends, etc.

Feb 24, 2021
We are from PA, looking to add 1 or 2 12U tournaments before the spring. Any good indoor going on the next few months?

Feb 1, 2022
We are from PA, looking to add 1 or 2 12U tournaments before the spring. Any good indoor going on the next few months?

I don't know of anything in my area. Then again, there aren't really any indoor places near us unless you want to travel up to Newburgh or Danbury, CT.

Jun 1, 2015
The Dome up here in Glens Falls (NY) has all of its tournaments booked for the rest of the winter season. They have 2 12U tournaments scheduled coming up: Feb. 18-20 and Mar. 11-13. Might be worthwhile to contact Doug (the owner) and see if you can get on a waitlist in case one team backs out. (https://www.adirondacksportscomplex.com/youth-sports/softball-tournaments/)

They even have 8 teams signed up for a 10U tournament at the end of the season that almost NEVER runs. I've been pumping TB for 4 years now - this tournament has run once in 4 years. Miracle of miracles. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish