Happy Mother's Day to All the Softball Moms!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY !!!
20171011_164314-1-1.jpg

Little fun
Anyone recognize this character & the movie they were in?
Tip-He played a mother in the movie...

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
Day Trip! We decided to do something different for Mother's Day. DD1's softball season is over so she decided to visit her friend at TX State which 3 hours down I-35 south of Austin. We said Hey kiddo, why don't you meet us in ATX for lunch on your way back home? With DD2 in tow, we drove the 2.5 hours to Austin and hung out on South Congress in South Austin. I have never been to that area of Austin, and it was really cool. Lots of places to eat and shop. Very eclectic and clean. So mom got to hug on DD1 and do a little shopping. We drove a total of 5.5 hours there and back to spend 2 hours with her. Mom was happy.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
Day Trip! We decided to do something different for Mother's Day. DD1's softball season is over so she decided to visit her friend at TX State which 3 hours down I-35 south of Austin. We said Hey kiddo, why don't you meet us in ATX for lunch on your way back home? With DD2 in tow, we drove the 2.5 hours to Austin and hung out on South Congress in South Austin. I have never been to that area of Austin, and it was really cool. Lots of places to eat and shop. Very eclectic and clean. So mom got to hug on DD1 and do a little shopping. We drove a total of 5.5 hours there and back to spend 2 hours with her. Mom was happy.

Thats all that matters right there...Mother's Day or not.