Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
I read about Andre...about how much of a party animal he was. He knew he wasnt going to have a long life, so he went at
life hard while he was here
Like a case of beer was a starter for him

His last few years he basically couldnt move in the WWF...but he did anything for the fans
I remember the days where my brother and I would watch wrestling. He still watches it and gets so mad at the storylines whereas I subscribe to New Japan World and STARDOM World. Loved the match between Syuri and Guilia for the World of Stardom Championship which is also known as the famed Red Belt.

Sent from my SM-S127DL using Tapatalk

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
Had to, every time I saw my Uecker pic I wondered who it was?

”oh….that’s me!”
I loved him as Harry Doyle in Major Leauge. His "just a bit outside" line had me dying from laughter when the ball was three feet off the plate. I still listen to him call Brewers games...especially when they're playing the Phillies.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I remember the days where my brother and I would watch wrestling. He still watches it and gets so mad at the storylines whereas I subscribe to New Japan World and STARDOM World. Loved the match between Syuri and Guilia for the World of Stardom Championship which is also known as the famed Red Belt.

Im def not a wrestling fan...havent followed any of it for a lot of years. I did when I was real young which is why I know the older wrestlers. Back when it was fun.

May 27, 2013
Im def not a wrestling fan...havent followed any of it for a lot of years. I did when I was real young which is why I know the older wrestlers. Back when it was fun.
I remember when I was very young (early 80’s) my great-grandmother who was a Polish immigrant and barely spoke any English would watch wrestling on Saturday mornings. She loved it. 😂

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salgonzalez