Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
Here are some old man swings to give you a better picture than that (I was trying to emulate Marcela’s setup..none of that weird open stance crap for me normally..)

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
How long and how hot?

(@pattar we talkin‘ grillin’ here you 80’s frat boy lol!)
Took me awhile but I found it. This is the recipe I first used, I've tweaked it a little to my liking! Love it when my family has to guzzle water and I get to hear them "geez dad, my mouth is on fire!" ;)

So I add....
Cayenne.
Kinder's Red Garlic.
Tony Chachere's Creole seasoning.

But I'm adding these hot ingredients to a pretty large container of the other spices listed to dial it down, with brown sugar as the larger base. I use Canola oil to lightly coat the tenderloins to get the spice rub to stick. As far as the spices, I measure nothing, I just go with it till I like how it looks. Measuring just isn't in me, sometimes the Cayenne gets away from me!

Here you go...

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Here are some old man swings to give you a better picture than that (I was trying to emulate Marcela’s setup..none of that weird open stance crap for me normally..)

How many Aleve and ice sessions did you need after the hitting session? :cool:

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
Y’all talk about ball gloves? Serious question! 😆
Nope. Softball in general and our lives. Some funny stories also like the 2G and 3G adventures in TN and Philly! Like when he went MIA for entire weekends because they discontinued their respective coverage each time and couldn't respond to texts and his phone blew up when he reached 3g and 4G coverage. Also the complaining about how the cell phone companies forcibly drug him from the dinosar, stone age, flip phone to a smart phone of which he still only uses the 2 functions...calling and texting:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharonastokes