Got 2 inks today

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
I hate to bore y'all to tears with these articles, I think it has to do with it being DD's and "my girls" senior year and old dad here ain't ready to see it end. :(

You all are like family, and I gotta show somebody.

This is the Dandy Dozen and Super Six rankings. It covers 6 counties, 2 states, about 50 private and public schools. The dozen is baseball rankings, the super six is softball. We got third.

50137bb7b1d82eb55d52aa070f7dd994_zps9fd9ec2e.jpg
[/IMG]

This is the team who put us out at state last year. We've been waiting a year for that revenge. Run ruled them in the 6th inning.

c8f0022377abe979c06bb5d6808893e7_zps573231d5.jpg
[/IMG]

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
Do you guys play Lake Cormorant and Desoto Central?

No, we have never played them in DD's four years, they are both in Mississippi. From what I understand, MS has some strict rules on HS fastpitch. Something like they can only play 25 games in the season, where we played 50 last year. So they don't venture out much due to the restrictions. ( someone from MS correct me if I'm wrong )

The only team we will play in the Super Six is Collierville. They are a "AAA" school like ours, we usually face them at the sub state level.

DD's college signed Desoto Central's middle infielder for next year, so they will be playing together.

Heck Mississippi still has slow pitch as a high school sport.

Coach-n-Dad

Crazy Daddy
Oct 31, 2008
Ahhhhh, sweet revenge :)

When DD let her team from the circle as a sophomore they faced a conference team that they hadn't beat in 7 years. They won all three games in the series, taking the last one to 9 innings with a final score of 1-0. The next year they outscored them 17-9 in the series. Next week DD will face them for the final time.

Feb 4, 2009
No, we have never played them in DD's four years, they are both in Mississippi. From what I understand, MS has some strict rules on HS fastpitch. Something like they can only play 25 games in the season, where we played 50 last year. So they don't venture out much due to the restrictions. ( someone from MS correct me if I'm wrong )

The only team we will play in the Super Six is Collierville. They are a "AAA" school like ours, we usually face them at the sub state level.

DD's college signed Desoto Central's middle infielder for next year, so they will be playing together.

Heck Mississippi still has slow pitch as a high school sport.

Still have slow pitch, you are correct. Its very slowly being done away with. I believe the restriction is 28 games but I could be wrong it's in that range 25-28 though.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NightOwl