Ghost differences

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 10, 2021
OP here - we ended up with the 2020 (not Advanced) as we were able to find that for her to test at the store. She likes it a lot so far.
Got a single on her first at bat first pitch the first game she played with it. She actually hurt her elbow over the weekend so hasn't really been able to swing well this week but hopefully that clears up and we'll see what she can do at her next tournament :)

This thread prompted me to pull the trigger on the Ghost Adv. for my daughter's bday next week.
Ended up giving it to her early and all I can say is wow!

Shes small, 85lbs 12u and has great timing and consistent contact but the ball would just die on contact with her old bat.

Last night she hit two into left field for doubles. Now I know what people mean by "pop".

Thanks for the recommendation on Coresoftball20, I rcv'd in 3 days.

Jun 6, 2018
core, how soon will you have the new ones? I will be interested to see how they are as it seemed like the 5 stamp was a bit off from the blue ghost but had a lot less breaking issues. Then came the ghost advance which was like the blue ghost in performance but is also a lot less durable than the 5 stamp.

Will the new ghost go more for durability and less pop than the 5 stamp to put further gap between it and the advance and get those driven for performance to the advance?

Jun 19, 2016
core, how soon will you have the new ones? I will be interested to see how they are as it seemed like the 5 stamp was a bit off from the blue ghost but had a lot less breaking issues. Then came the ghost advance which was like the blue ghost in performance but is also a lot less durable than the 5 stamp.

Will the new ghost go more for durability and less pop than the 5 stamp to put further gap between it and the advance and get those driven for performance to the advance?
My DD used her Blue Ghost for a long time. She outgrew it....it didn't break.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softball_1