2023 Ghost Double Barrel vs Ghost Unlimited

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
One piece is def a love/hate...thats why when people ask me...I always ask if they have ever used a 1 piece bat before. Unlimited doesnt
provide as much feedback as other 1 piece bats...but you are going to feel way more than on multi piece bats.

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
DD has had ghosts since they first came out and she has always said they don't feel end loaded to her. She's always swung a -10. I've seen other players stay away from them because they are "too end loaded". It really seems to be that they are overweight most of the time that bothers some hitters.
Thats because overweight doesnt mean endloaded...2 diff things. Lots confuse the two.

Mar 13, 2016
In theory, does the 1-piece Unlimited hold up any better in colder weather than the 2-piece Advanced?

Apr 20, 2018
SoCal
Could someone please tell me what the main differences would be between these 2 bats?
My DD currently swings a Ghost Unlimited 30/20 -10 , But i want to move her up to a 32/21. Just need to know what the differences are between the 2 bats, Aside from the price... Thank you!
Moving up from 30" to 32" is quite a leap. Have you considered 31/22?

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
In theory, does the 1-piece Unlimited hold up any better in colder weather than the 2-piece Advanced?
Tech wise...barrel is the same. Obviously one piece bats wont have any connection issues like a 2 piece bat.

But no high performing bat should be a cold weather bat. The balls become rock hard and the compression skyrockets.
Then you have a bat thats cold so the composite doesnt flex as as much.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad