Free Webinar on the College Recruiting Process!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 10, 2009
Connecticut
Hello everyone,
My daughter is currently in the process of being recruited to several schools and the process is tough! I recently employed fastpitchonlineshowcase.com and have been thrilled with the advice and expertise they've given us. This is a copy of an email that they recently sent me about a free webinar they are putting on; I though it would be helpful to other parents as well!

Free Webinar The Softball Recruiting Process - what you need to know a webinar for Class of 2015-2020

Coach Kim Gwydir - Former Division I Softball Coach and Founder of Fastpitch Online Showcase will take you through the basics of College Softball Recruiting. This is a webinar for players and parents just starting the recruiting process.
Class of 2015- 2020.

Thurs. May 29, 20149:00 - 9:30 pm EST/ 8:00 - 8:30 CST All you need is a computer, tablet PC, or smartphone to watch.
Click here to register: Fastpitch Online Showcase - Free Webinar Invite

Upcoming FPOS events:
June 20, 2014 - Diamond Sports Elite Capital of Texas Recruiting Camp - Round Rock, TX
July 10, 2014 - Diamond Sports Elite Recruiting Camp - Plano, TX
July 17, 2014 - USA Elite Northern Exposure Recruiting Camp - North Haven, CT
July 28, 2014 - USSSA Midwest World Series Recruiting Camp - Overland Park, KS
July 29, 2014 - USSSA Midwest World Series "World Star Games" - Overland Park, KS

Click here for more informationhttp://www.fastpitchonlineshowcase.com/FPOS_Events.aspx

Contact FPOS: Fastpitch Online Showcase - College Softball Recruiting - Fastpitch Online Showcase
877-333-6613
info@fastpitchonlineshowcase.com

Good luck to everyone!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salgonzalez