Fastpitch Softball Parent Market Research Survey: Here's your chance to be heard!!!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 11, 2015
Georgia
ATTENTION SOFTBALL PARENTS!(South FL more specifically) I need your help. I am conducting a research survey on the quality of fastpitch softball Instruction, Hitting facilities, and Travel Teams in your area. Let me know how you feel! Here is the survey link:

https://esurv.org/?s=LMOHNM_b2523cf9

Please share this with every softball parent you know. All of your feedback will be greatly appreciated. If you have trouble with the survey, please email me at brittany.bell0708@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2015
Some of your questions don't really make sense. Like household size has 2-4 and 4-8. My household size is 4 so both answers would be right. Income stops at 69k; if someone makes over that there is no answer for them. I didn't read further than that but you might want to have someone proofread to find these inconsistencies that might make answering difficult.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Some of your questions don't really make sense. Like household size has 2-4 and 4-8. My household size is 4 so both answers would be right. Income stops at 69k; if someone makes over that there is no answer for them. I didn't read further than that but you might want to have someone proofread to find these inconsistencies that might make answering difficult.

Same issue with all of the questions with range selections.

Proofreading is highly recommended. There are some errors.

The question regarding finding an instructor should allow for multiple selections.

(grc - There is an income selection for $70k+, but the selections are not in proper order.)

Last edited:

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
ATTENTION SOFTBALL PARENTS!(South FL more specifically) I need your help. I am conducting a research survey on the quality of fastpitch softball Instruction, Hitting facilities, and Travel Teams in your area. Let me know how you feel! Here is the survey link:

https://esurv.org/?s=LMOHNM_b2523cf9

Please share this with every softball parent you know. All of your feedback will be greatly appreciated. If you have trouble with the survey, please email me at brittany.bell0708@gmail.com

As South Floridian I answered but you wont like it. Hitting facilities don't survive well here - the sun shine too much and you have too much dead space and time to economically survive even with baseball included.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00