Facebook Cover Page

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 18, 2012
Utah
How many of you do as I do for your facebook cover page/photo?

Here's mine....

facebook cover page.jpg

Of course, you wouldn't guess who that is.......... my DD ("darling daughter") who often doesn't like me because I have to be a good father when she's falling head over heals for a graduating senior boy. Daughter is sophomore (16). We fathers are pretty protective of our daughters. The punk is a catcher and pitcher on an opposing high school's baseball team. "Know this, Punk, I'm pretty damned tough and I can kick your )#(*&$ up and down the block! You start out with two strikes with my daughter. You only have one left. Mess up and you're outta here!" LOL!

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
Gotta ask, the tat on the arm, what does it say?
It is Proverbs 31:25

She is clothed with strength and dignity
and she laughs without fear of the future

When she asked me to pay for a tattoo my reply was NO F**** WAY!
Then she told me her plan and I was more than happy to pay for it.

Mar 28, 2013
Here you go Doug.Both my DDs got one of these. To my surprise they both pinned it up on their bedroom Walls. They really do appreciate us, they just don't act like it all the time.

63030_687675484581618_1468709946_n[1].jpg

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
Whoa. A tattooed DD is tough for most, especially when young, but that's some bad#ss stuff there.

I was not crazy about the idea of a tattoo, but given the content and the fact at 18 she did not need to ask me for permission I was pretty happy with the choice she made.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kstitz44