Equipment bags

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 3, 2019
So, our players need to purchase their own bags as they are not supplied by the team. Any recommendations for a black bag for a non-catcher? Hopefully something roomy enough so that we don't have to rearrange constantly to fit everything. Thank you!

May 6, 2015
yadi bag. only available in black, but this is what we got DD to use one season when teams did not do bags (teams now are using boombag brute bags, Yadi bag was actually bigger).

Yadi bag's main area is one big huge gaping maw ready to fill up with half drank water bottles and half eaten bags of seeds ;)

I tend to dislike the bags that are "cut up", ie several fairly large compartments, because for fastpitch, with batting helmets that have face masks, they always seem to be problematic. for catchers, one big huge main compartment seems to work well, as it means everything does not have to be arranged precisely to fit in it.

Oct 3, 2019
yadi bag. only available in black, but this is what we got DD to use one season when teams did not do bags (teams now are using boombag brute bags, Yadi bag was actually bigger).

Yadi bag's main area is one big huge gaping maw ready to fill up with half drank water bottles and half eaten bags of seeds ;)

I tend to dislike the bags that are "cut up", ie several fairly large compartments, because for fastpitch, with batting helmets that have face masks, they always seem to be problematic. for catchers, one big huge main compartment seems to work well, as it means everything does not have to be arranged precisely to fit in it.
Thank you! That is good information to know.

Aug 18, 2018
DD likes the Easton walk off series. Room for a couple gloves, fielder mask, bats and helmet.

She likes helmet on outside of bag.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

JOHNN

Just a dad of 3 girls
Aug 5, 2019
South Louisiana
Ive always been a fan of the Demarini Voodoo Rebirth bags. Seems to have always been big enough to fit everything, including having the batting helmet inside the bag instead of having to be out.

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
No matter what size bag you get it is going to be full of stuff. DD liked the backpack style bag. I do not know if the brand really matters.