DD committed. Now what to do with all these school shirts and bows??

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

H

Homalosa

First, I know this is an awesome problem to have but still wonder about how to best pass all of her camp/unofficial visit shirts and bows. At first I thought I'd donate to a shelter but also think giving them to other prospects is fitting as well. What did you do?

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
If she doesn’t want them get rid of them.

DD has a really nice pullover that was given to her, it annoys the HC because they are a revile. It is a really nice pullover.

Jan 26, 2015
NE Kansas
First off, have you asked your DD what she wants done with them? She may want to keep them. If not another option could be to combine them with tournement and team t-shirts and making a memory quilt out of them. This is what I plan on doing when DD lets me have all her old shirts.

H

Homalosa

First off, have you asked your DD what she wants done with them? She may want to keep them. If not another option could be to combine them with tournement and team t-shirts and making a memory quilt out of them. This is what I plan on doing when DD lets me have all her old shirts.

She doesn't want them but I do like the memory quilt idea. That would be pretty or a stack of shirts, shorts and bows that collects dust. I'm so glad I she wasn't able to use her charms to get me to buy the $45 sweatshirts she wanted for EVERY visit!

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
14U DD and her niece have a disagreement about this, DD got her order in a day before a niece.

We are spending way to much this Xmas, she really just wants her quilt.

Go grandmother!

H

Homalosa

14U DD and her niece have a disagreement about this, DD got her order in a day before a niece.

We are spending way to much this Xmas, she really just wants her quilt.

Go grandmother!

My mother sews (rubs palms together dastardly) ! This could be really cute! We'll include ALL her old jerseys too!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dd2k13