Daddy brag time

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
My DDs team, 14u, had their first games tonight. We play in a league of all travel teams 2 doubleheaders a week, mondays and Wednesdays. And it leaves the weekends for tournaments. Unfortunately we only have 2 pitchers my DD and another girl, the other girl is playing on Varsity and the HS team won the districts and is still playing. Tonight we had our first doubleheader and only my DD as a pitcher. I was concerned as she has not faced a competitive batter since last summer, plus she moved up an age group and is now pitching at 43 feet. So she goes out and throws a No hitter in game 1 (1 walk), and a 4 hitter in game 2. Yeah, Daddy is pretty pumped up.

obbay

Banned
Aug 21, 2008
Boston, MA
That's great - congratulations!
2 doubleheaders a week sounds like a lot, especially during school. I'm assuming you have better facilities than we do (ie - you have lights and bathrooms)

May 18, 2009
It's fun having something to talk about but I just don't think non softball people get it! Congrats on your DD's success:)

Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
Its a funny game. Same situation last night. Double header and our other pitcher is unable to play due to HS rules. My DD again threw a no hitter and a 4 hitter. But due to walks and hit batters, toss in a few errors and we lost both games.

On one hand I want our other pitcher back for next week's games. But on the other hand I don't want to see the HS lose. I guess we will just play the cards we are dealt.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan