CF* Slapper question

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 16, 2010
Alabama
Has anyone seen these in action? We just sent my DD's CF7 -11 in for a warranty replacement. Demarini is giving me the option so swap it for any of the new bats. Initially I planned on getting a 30/19 CF8 but now I am wondering. My DD is kinda in between a 30 and a 31 so I started thinking about the 31/21 slapper. I read it is the lightest swinging bat they offer.

My DD is a natural lefty and she swings away about 60% of the time and slaps the rest. She has finally started learning to read the defense and decide what is best for that particular at bat. I am trying to find something that she can control for the short game but still has pop to get balls in the gap when the defense is up.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
A 11yo lefty slapper on my DD's TB team uses a 31/21 CF8 Slapper. The way it's balanced makes the swing feel noticeably lighter than my DD's 31/21 MFB.

Apr 16, 2010
Alabama
Thanks for the help everyone. They had already pulled the 30/19 for her but the warranty department got shipping to pull it and swap it out. They will be shipping the 31/21 Slapper tomorrow.

I will bump this with her thoughts after we get some swings in with it. Also I would like to note that Demarini's customer service is outstanding.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dd2k13