Can you use a T-Ball bat for fast pitch 8-U

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
Most the players at this age swing too big of bat. If she is happy with it just keep it, be surprised if anyone complained.

Someone here said that they thought aluminum bars hit softies better then composite bats, not sure I believe that but I do think they are pretty much equal.

Feb 13, 2021
MI
For USA this is the governing rule There will be no bat restrictions except that they will be made of wood or metal only. The bat safety grip and knob must meet USA specifications. (BIG BARRELED) baseball bats are not allowed.

For USSSA, they do not change the general rule. But, basically you are looking for this: Only bats made by those bat manufacturers listed on the USSSA website as USSSA Licensed Softball Bat Manufacturers and that have the New USSSA 1.20 BPF Mark on the taper of the bat will be legal in USSSA sanctioned play.

Dec 5, 2017
Coach or machine pitch? DD used a Tball bat my mom bought her at a yard sale in 6u machine pitch. First it got dented, then it bent. Then it bent some more and I about had to fight her to make her stop using it. It was a bright orange Easton and she loved the color :ROFLMAO:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00