Buying bats on EBay

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 23, 2010
North Carolina
Just recently bought a TPS Xeno 2011 model shipped for $160. Bat came in wrapped with sales receipt. Was asking $199 but made the offer. Super fast shipping. Better transaction than some online stores I have made. As a matter of fact, ordered E3 catcher's bag from an online store 34 days ago and still have not received. Called customers service to cancel the order and the office was closed because the air conditioner went out. Already charged my card too!:(

May 31, 2011
Well, so far so good. I ordered the bat Sunday and the seller has answered all of my questions satisfactorily and shipped the bat early yesterday morning. At this point we shyed away from the Synergy and went with the alloy Rip-It Force 2011 model. I asked point blank how they were able to sell so cheap and they said the bats were close-outs sold to make room for the 2012 model straight up.

At this point, I've saved a ton on a bat that has received pretty favorable reviews. We shall see...even if it's junk, I'm not out too much $$$ :cool:

Jun 21, 2010
I purchase my DD's Easton Synge on ebay around Xmas. Not a problem from seller and the bat has worked very well. But it does get used by lots of girls on her team. So, I just bought a Xeno 30/20 on ebay yesterday and seller has great feedback, warranty, and receipt. The Synge will be used by other girls and for cage work--it has well over 1000 hits on it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan