Bama Softball Announcer breaks down College World Series

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 18, 2010
Discuss Fast Pitch is a great forum... Here's an interview of the Bama softball announcer analyzing the 2010 Women's College Softball World Series... All three took Bama over Washington. Should be a good tournament:
http://www.thestn.us/

Apr 9, 2010
Looking forward to an exciting WCWS. Here's hoping the Crimson Tide can bring home the first national title for the school and its conference!
Roll Tide!!!

Apr 16, 2010
Alabama
Ready to see them get started. My team needs some work (AU) but it's still fun to see them in the tourney. Great to see UAB make it to their first NCAA tourney just too bad they were sent 50 miles down the road to Tuscaloosa.

Dec 28, 2008
They don't even have the right 2 teams in the final ... Arizona will surprise them all. (Then I woke up but I did have to share my dream.)

Should be an awesome tournament this year. As always I'm looking forward to seeing which coaches have their teams best prepared mentally to deal with whatever situations are thrown at them and which are able to make adjustments when needed.

sluggers

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 26, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Alabama may be the most over-rated team in the tournament. Alabama hasn't played anyone from west of the Mississippi this year other than Iowa and Nebraska. They are 1-2 against the only true softball powerhouse on their schedule-Michigan. They aren't going anywhere.

I'm a little surprised that Patrick Murphy put together such a cush schedule.

Apr 9, 2010
On to the Super Regional for the Tide! They have now won 27 in a row. I don't care who you're playing, that's impressive! Hopefully they can keep it up against a bomb-bashing Hawaii team. Should be good. Can't wait to see how the Super Regionals shake out.

Sep 3, 2009
DL is probably the best pitcher in the NCAA. But that's not always enough to cut it. They have to be able to hit, and DL will need a defense behind her. If Alabama can hit off DL, then they will take it easily.

Jul 28, 2008
DL is probably the best pitcher in the NCAA. But that's not always enough to cut it. They have to be able to hit, and DL will need a defense behind her. If Alabama can hit off DL, then they will take it easily.

DL has the defense behind her. It's the offense that needs a bit of a catalyst at this point. Of course I'm taking nothing away from Danielle Spaulding's performance from UNC. She had one helluva series this past weekend. If she had a team around her, they would be going to the WCWS, IMHO.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00