Axe Avenge 2022

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 27, 2019
Lakewood CA.
Anyone have any experience with this. I’ve heard some hype but not sure if I trust the source. They do have a 30 day satisfaction guarantee but not convinced enough to take the plunge.
DD’s Advanced is 1 1/2 years old and while she have a good backup bat she’s always interested in new gear. She’s kind of a gear head like me. My vices are golf clubs and camera gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
It is very comfortable to swing due to the design of the handle. There is very little pressure on the smaller fingers towards the end of the bat. The theory is it allows you to grip the bat lighter than you would with a traditional bat while maintaining control and better hand angle.

I have not used the Fastpitch bat, but I have swung the baseball version, and I liked the feel a lot. The bat had what you might call an ergonomic feel to me. Does it have the same pop? That's a great question. I was just looking at them today on my store's website and thinking about ordering one to have my daughters try it out.

If you decide to try one, PM me for a price you'll like.

Jun 20, 2015
your DD will either really like or really hate the handle. I personally always questioned performance when you are basically forced to impact the ball with same side of the bat all the time due to handle orientation. No rotating bat to get all sides impacts.

Sep 19, 2018
I don't worry durability. There are engineering advantages to knowing where the impact is going to come from. Same material weight but you only need to re-enforce one side. I just don't think the handle will make this bat a viable back up. It is different and will probably need to get used to. Not the type of thing that you go back and forth easily.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06