Athletes United Easton Bats

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 27, 2019
Lakewood CA.
Anyone know what Easton bats a lot of the players are using? They say Easton in large letters on both sides of the barrel in either blue or gold/yellow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 24, 2013
So Cal
I noticed that. At first I thought it was the 2019 Ghost, but it's not. They look like 1-piece bats, and they only say "Easton". No other model name markings.

Nov 18, 2015
I was wondering myself. They look a little like the ASA /USSSA specific color schemes from a few years ago.

Aso glad to see quite a few of the Rawlings Quattro Pro’s - not being swung at all at the lower TB levels in my area. Mostly Ghost and DeMarinis and LXTs.

Apr 28, 2019
I was wondering myself. They look a little like the ASA /USSSA specific color schemes from a few years ago.

Aso glad to see quite a few of the Rawlings Quattro Pro’s - not being swung at all at the lower TB levels in my area. Mostly Ghost and DeMarinis and LXTs.

We have a 2020 Quatro Pro. Great looking bat one of my favorites color wise.
Just doesn’t have as good a sound and pop out of the wrapper like Ghost Adv, Ghost DS, LXT & Xeno’s.
Both my DD’s did ok with it in BP but don’t like it. It’s now been relegated to my infield/outfield bat.
Probably going to give it away to one of the girls on our TB ball team that has a lesser bat like Vendetta.

Mar 7, 2016
DD is getting ready to be on Ghost Adv #3... We baby our bats and after the first one broke we regulated #2 to a gamer bat. So if this really is a one piece ghost design you have my attention. Core whats the word on this one?

Apr 28, 2019
You gotta have BP bats. We only use DS & Adv for live pitching. Tee work, soft toss, etc fine with broken 18 Ghost or other heavy bats like 18 PXT, 18 Quatro, 18 Xeno or Rocketech. The 18 Ghost lasted two seasons being used this way.

May 29, 2019
Bubba Nichols mom on a Facebook page said there professional bats and are not for sale. She has a picture of a one piece and a two piece.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00