Anyone tried the Rip-It pants in different cuts?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 20, 2023
For high school girls buy their own pants. I just saw Rip-it has different cut pants straight/ athletic/ curvy.

Curious if anyone has tried them- especially the straight ones (which I assume is PC for scrawny).

This is a great idea if I can find a pair that avoids both baggy butt and kneevage at the same time.

Jun 11, 2012
DD is thin and long legged. She hated Ripit pants but I don’t think they had different cuts last time she wore them.

Good luck

Jan 20, 2023
DD is thin and long legged. She hated Ripit pants but I don’t think they had different cuts last time she wore them.

Good luck

What brand does she like? I feel like my daughter has tried on soo many pants and they all fit terrible (5’9” 130 lbs on a good day) Her last team wore evo shield and some of them were okay- but they were very inconsistent pair to pair (white fit pretty good navy had two pairs and one fit and red was crazy baggy - all in the same size).

We joke she better be good so she can go to a college that does custom pants if she ever wants pants that fit.

Jun 11, 2012
What brand does she like? I feel like my daughter has tried on soo many pants and they all fit terrible (5’9” 130 lbs on a good day) Her last team wore evo shield and some of them were okay- but they were very inconsistent pair to pair (white fit pretty good navy had two pairs and one fit and red was crazy baggy - all in the same size).

We joke she better be good so she can go to a college that does custom pants if she ever wants pants that fit.
Her favorites were Intensity.
I’m not sure what brand she wore in her 5 years of college ball, possibly New Balance, they were ok at best. She’s 5’5” and about 120, has a runners build with more muscle

Jan 20, 2023
Just to follow up - my daughter actually gasped out loud - these pants fit her! No kneevage, no baggy butt! Thank you Rip It! We ordered a medium and had to trade them for a small- but what a difference!!!

Highly recommend for fit of skinny girls!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
scoons831