2025 Prism+

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 23, 2022
Has anyone DD had a chance to try out the 2025 version of the Prism+. My DD 2021 Prism was a very good bat.

Jul 15, 2024
I’ll defer to the dads with more softball knowledge, but I took our very young DD last week. It still has a very balanced swing, and the colors do look good in person. I swung them too and it seemed very similar to the 2023 version… light and balanced. Much more balanced than an equal sized LXT. This is a knowledgeable independent store in Houston, and they said the bat is very much the same, except the connection piece and the endcap were redesigned (relative to the 2023).

Apr 26, 2019
I’ll defer to the dads with more softball knowledge, but I took our very young DD last week. It still has a very balanced swing, and the colors do look good in person. I swung them too and it seemed very similar to the 2023 version… light and balanced. Much more balanced than an equal sized LXT. This is a knowledgeable independent store in Houston, and they said the bat is very much the same, except the connection piece and the endcap were redesigned (relative to the 2023).
Moms' opinions aren't good enough? Some of them might know some things. You know, if they get their cleaning, washing and cooking all finished and have time to give their opinions too. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zs052805