2011 demarini the one bat ? is it dead or not?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 8, 2010
Amy

See has very fast hands and can power thru the zone quickly. I play fast pitch and so she asked to use my bat in games and she has used it very effectively. Actually she hits better than her father but I would never admit that to her .. LOL.....

She has stated that when she goes back to her 23oz bat it feels like swinging air. I dont know if its a good or bad thing whats your opinion on her swinging the 280z bat ???

May 7, 2008
Tucson
28? I thought we were talking 26. Heck, I don't know. When I started slow pitch, I went out and bought a 26 ounce bat, so I would look like the rest of the senior women. Then, when I found out that my FP bats were legal (an umpire had told me that they were not), I went back to my old, broken in, 32,22 yellow Catalyst.

I guess your DDs teammates won't be using her bat. :) Good luck to her. I am 5'9" 145. Is she OK, with you telling us how big she is?

Apr 8, 2010
Amy

She is not a big girl but is very strong. 5-5 130lbs solid like a rock... The demarini bat is endloaded but has a smaller sweet spot than other bats ..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd