“The New Bats Are So Fragile”

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 4, 2018
Im not against this. But Ive explained to DD that new/better equipment doesn’t come free. If she’s not putting in the work to get better than I’m not investing in new stuff.

Despite the fact I love researching about the new stuff.

Completely agree. I'll even go so far that new softball gear requires hard work, practice and good grades. I'm gonna milk it for all it's worth.

And yes, I get more fun out of researching and buying than she probably gets from using. :p

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Well, when only 3 people post in your glove threads its tough to argue :)
You been rough on me lately old man! 🙃 But sadly you're right, starting to second guess myself on the quality of company I keep around here? @OsDad seems to have bailed on me recently or I'd put him on you! ;) And the word is that @pattar is now a narcissist, so he only cares about himself, what has this place become??

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
You been rough on me lately old man! 🙃 But sadly you're right, starting to second guess myself on the quality of company I keep around here? @OsDad seems to have bailed on me recently or I'd put him on you! ;) And the word is that @pattar is now a narcissist, so he only cares about himself, what has this place become??

Rough on you...i have let you slide on a few jokes on me with no retaliation, not anymore :)

See. i even let the old man thing go, not because im old, but because I feel old :)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Preschuck