Worth Mayhem Composite M75FP 33/23 opinions

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

collinspc

Softball Dad
Apr 23, 2014
Pittsburgh PA
Looking at a Worth Mayhem Composite M75FP 33/23 for DD. She is swinging a 34/22.5 now and I think needs something a bit heavier. Any opinions on the Worth? It is new/never used and asking price is $100.00.

Thanks,

Randy

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
Decent bat. I'd pay $100 for it.
A lot of the worth one piece bats have a small sweet spot and sting on handle and end cap hits, but are durable and produce bombs if the sweet spot is found.

Jun 16, 2014
Honestly I wouldnt pay $100 for that bat used, you can get better bats for less than that. You can get used Demarinis for around that price range. M75FP does have a pretty small sweetpot. Bat has to start webbing up before it starts to its potential. I would shop around some more.

collinspc

Softball Dad
Apr 23, 2014
Pittsburgh PA
Honestly I wouldnt pay $100 for that bat used, you can get better bats for less than that. You can get used Demarinis for around that price range. M75FP does have a pretty small sweetpot. Bat has to start webbing up before it starts to its potential. I would shop around some more.

So your opinion is that a used Demarini would be a better value than the Worth new/never used?

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA

He never said that bat was used...its brand new.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drid