Vinci JCV-22 Review’s…. (Dads views & Daughters Views)

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 9, 2011
Dad’s Review
Okay let’s get started by saying I am a high end Wilson and Mizuno glove fan and supporter… BUT after the Vinci JCV-22 arrived and I seen the craftsmanship and quality 1st hand know. All I can say is WOW!!!!! These gloves are the real deal and will compete with ANY glove out there and to be honest the Vinci is probably going to be better made. The pocket in this glove is deep and once broke in properly it will gobble up any ball you put in front of it with less dropped balls. The finger slots are perfect for girls and the padding in this thing is downright awesome.
Pros:
Top notch quality, nice tight laces, finger slots built for girls, nice padding, DEEP pocket, looks cool, Compared to other gloves this is a fast glove (meaning easy to move and not heavy), great price for what you get

Cons:
Stiff at 1st but okay to me for the quality and speed of the glove once broke in.

Daughter View (12 years old)
View after broke in;
“This glove is sweet dad; I love how it feels on my hand. I feel like I can get to the ball faster and easier.”
“I like how I drop less balls when I have it on… kind of makes me look better behind the plate huh?”

Dec 9, 2011
Rebala thanks for all the help on the glove and we will buy from you again. I can see a new fielding glove in the near future being a Vinci.

Thanks again Bro for all the help!!!

Aug 8, 2010
Two more heading out, both to Missouri.

IMG_8185.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momma2ma