WTS Rawlings Liberty Advanced 11.75” Glove $150 shipped

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 16, 2021
I have a few Rawlings Liberty Advanced 11.75” gloves for $150 shipped. This glove retails for $199 and is a top-quality product. They're all brand new with the retail tag. I will accept PayPal merchandise transactions (for the protection of both the buyer and seller), or local pickup in the NYC area. You’ll receive a PM with tracking information 48 hours after I receive notification of your payment. This is my first listing here. These gloves are on-hand and I'm not a retailer. Please share your experience here and let everyone know you've received your item. My reputation on eBay is flawless. This would be a great gift item. Get it now and break it in during the winter.

From Rawlings’ website:

The Rawlings Liberty Advanced 11.75-inch softball glove offers fastpitch players of any level a glove that brings reliable performance and durability to the diamond. Featuring smooth, full-grain leather and quick, easy break-in, these gloves are built to perform right away. Also, our improved pull-strap back ensures that each player has a comfortable fit.

On top of that, this glove's Pro-I web creates a firm, light pocket that creates easy transfers out of the glove. Take the field with a glove that works as hard as you do. Get your Rawlings Liberty Advanced 11.75-inch Fastpitch glove today!

IMG_1407.jpeg

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles