Thanksgiving Friday Check in 11-27-15

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 20, 2015
illinois
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Enjoy overeating and spending time with family.

My family leaves for Jamaica bright and early in the AM for 6 days, so no softball related activity for about a week. I will be having withdrawals, but nothing that LOT AND LOTS of Appleton Estates Rum can't take care of.

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
Happy Thanksgiving to all of my DFP family!

Eating at my Brother's today with all of my family and then I'm going to spend the following 20 hours fighting and laughing at/with the crowds over Black Friday deals, hitting 15 coffee shops for coffee during the process, eating breakfast at the Waffle House at 4 a.m., and generally having a blast with DD and DW. After sleeping away the rest of the day and night tomorrow, it will be time to start setting up and building the benches for my woodworking shop on Saturday now that the garage addition is done and I've moved all of the shelving and storage to it. Sunday morning is TB practice for my team then DD will play in her indoor HS league for her school as well as filling in for another during the following game.

Nov 6, 2013
Baja, AZ
Best wishes for a safe and fun holiday to all DFPers.

Will be with my side of the family at my brother's house today, where we have a quasi-traditional meal with some of the conventional stuff, but New England clam chowder, homemade tamales, pasole, and green chili with lots of fresh tortillas.

Tomorrow morning DD and I leave for a 14U tourney in Sin City.

Jan 27, 2010
NJ
Only 2 fried turkeys today. No softball so I loaded the boat and will be slaying ducks by the Meadowlands with the NYC skyline in the background.

Jan 7, 2014
Western New York
We played today...

My 12U team is playing in a 14U indoor tournament...girls played great today but still lost both games against 2 very good teams (game 2 was against tournament favorite)...one more pool play game tomorrow before Championship Sunday...

One of the 10U pitchers I work with threw her first no-hitter today too at the same tournament...I got to watch the whole thing! That was cool...I\R convert in 4 weeks!

CP

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drid