So Cal Rec All-Stars - What Tournaments Are You Playing?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
If any DFP'ers happen to be sharing dirt with me, I'd love to meet you in person.

Schedule for the Sierra Madre league (ASA-B)...

Walnut (last weekend)
Arcadia (this weekend)
La Habra
Ventura
Northern Districts - La Habra

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Yes sorry states. Beaumont is Districts. I really don't want to go to Lancrapster

It's a toss-up. Going to Lancaster means you made it to States, which is a good thing, and is an awesome experience for the kids. However, it's really one of the least attractive places in So Cal (I'm i'm being intentionally delicate with my description).

Last year, we had weather conditions that were essentially the same as standing in a blow-dryer with an occasional dose of sand-blasting. An added bonus was that the fields for the 8Us were so far from the bathrooms that it was nearly impossible for a player to get there and back without having to sit out that inning. One of our pitchers actually had a little accident during the game because she had to go so badly. 8Us aren't exactly known for the strength of their bladders.

WARRIORMIKE

Pro-Staff Everything
Oct 5, 2009
At the Jewel in San Diego
It's a toss-up. Going to Lancaster means you made it to States, which is a good thing, and is an awesome experience for the kids. However, it's really one of the least attractive places in So Cal (I'm i'm being intentionally delicate with my description).

Last year, we had weather conditions that were essentially the same as standing in a blow-dryer with an occasional dose of sand-blasting. An added bonus was that the fields for the 8Us were so far from the bathrooms that it was nearly impossible for a player to get there and back without having to sit out that inning. One of our pitchers actually had a little accident during the game because she had to go so badly. 8Us aren't exactly known for the strength of their bladders.

Screw all that mess

coachbob

Banned
Apr 26, 2012
SoCal
If any DFP'ers happen to be sharing dirt with me, I'd love to meet you in person.

Schedule for the Sierra Madre league (ASA-B)...

Walnut (last weekend)
Arcadia (this weekend)
La Habra
Ventura
Northern Districts - La Habra

See you in Ventura.

coachbob

Banned
Apr 26, 2012
SoCal
Great! I hope we get a chance to meet up. It looks like they have the tournament spread over a few different locations, which sometimes makes things more challenging.

Actually, I think they will do some Friday games for local teams and keep everything at the main park. That's what Tim told me yesterday.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA