Roll Over Drop/Drop Curve

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 21, 2008

This is 10000000000x better than the hockey puck spinner. It has seams but is flat on both sides. Much better weight balance as the plastic thing curves in and out without even trying. This ball doesn't. I would use this thing before EVER using a plastic thing. And no, I'm not a paid endorser. :)

Nov 25, 2012
USA

This is 10000000000x better than the hockey puck spinner. It has seams but is flat on both sides. Much better weight balance as the plastic thing curves in and out without even trying. This ball doesn't. I would use this thing before EVER using a plastic thing. And no, I'm not a paid endorser. :)
Been wanting to check that out and will do. Thanks Bill!

I think the spinner is great for finger snap and that is about it but gets the fingers involved as it is really your only option. I don't recommend pitching it full distance either. Just use the fingers to throw it into the pitchers glove and let the fingers do the work. Big fan of just "pitching" to yourself.

We might be talking about different things as I agree with you 100%. I wouldn't ever use something plastic. Seems like a plastic aid would move all over the place if thrown full distance. Wouldn't use something plastic either.

The spinner I have is rubber and about the same weight as a regulation ball. As said, great for finger snap.

Not sure what "plastic" thing you might be referring too but have to agree with you and doesn't sound real good.

S3

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad