Pitching PGF

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 29, 2015
Who says you can't win an argument with an umpire?? LOL

The first rule is, "Don't argue. Just make your case." Arguing puts people on the defensive.

Hey, I admit it when I kick a call. It may be embarrassing. Sometimes we kick it so hard that the SCPA gets called in ... but you have to own it and just make sure you don't do it again.

I'm pretty sure I told the story before, but at a Triple Crown national last year I "balked" a run in on an illegal pitch. The coach was so busy arguing about the illegal pitch that he didn't even catch the fact that I advanced the runner. After the game, the evaluator asked me, "Did you just baseball him?" I said, "Yep. And my game management was so smooth he didn't even notice." 🤣

Jun 19, 2016
If PGF is two feet on the rubber than my DD is in big trouble in a few hours because she hasn't pitched that way in years. Start back all the way until NCAA changes their rules.

May 29, 2015
If PGF is two feet on the rubber than my DD is in big trouble in a few hours because she hasn't pitched that way in years. Start back all the way until NCAA changes their rules.
It's not ... read the rest of the thread ...

You might want to go back and read the complete rules as you sent….

I did, we covered it quite humorously. Unfortunately I cannot edit my original post. I tried to go back so I could strike it, but there is no edit button. Why is that?

PS -- Bonus points if you can explain why PGF has their rules set up that way.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles