Need help finding Jen Schro Catchers Gear in White

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 28, 2020
DD is a pitcher- and a pretty decent one- but has been enjoying catching during fall ball for kicks. I came on here to see if anyone had tips for gearing up a novice catcher, and had been looking for JS fundamental set, but didn't know if anyone had a better idea. I don't know much about catching.

What I'm hearing from this thread is that it's going to be a PITA to find anything in stock, and maybe we should just borrow?

Nov 15, 2019
DD is a pitcher- and a pretty decent one- but has been enjoying catching during fall ball for kicks. I came on here to see if anyone had tips for gearing up a novice catcher, and had been looking for JS fundamental set, but didn't know if anyone had a better idea. I don't know much about catching.

What I'm hearing from this thread is that it's going to be a PITA to find anything in stock, and maybe we should just borrow?
We went to Dick's a few days ago and they had several Jen Schro fundamental in white in stock.

Jul 18, 2022
Also, we bought a full set in Medium and just mothballed the large helmet. Seemed like the cost difference was minimal.

Looks like you can get the full set in White here:
We did the same. The small white helmets were a problem to locate and I just waited checking periodically for inventory. Then about three months later there were a few in stock on Easton and Amazon and I just snatched it up. We did find small helmets and the catching gear elsewhere on Ebay and other online store. That was earlier this year.