Marucci Warranty question

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 5, 2021
My daughter has the 1 piece echo (red and black). Uses this bat for all Tee, front toss, and practice. No cages/machine.

The other day at practice they were working on bunts and it made the worst sound. Pretty everyone said, what was that. did it just break?

No visible cracks. But sometimes sounds terrible hitting and bunting. Sometimes normal.

I have a month left on warranty, should I just call it in or does it need to be physically cracked?

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
Marucci has great customer service, so I wouldn't think you'll have a problem getting a replacement. Just understand that the red and black models are all gone, and your replacement will be the white and gold Echo DMND model.

Jan 20, 2023
I just got a replacement from them today. They are really helpful if you call.

My daughter has the two piece and it started with a small rattle then lots of small rattles then something big flopping around inside. There was no way it was passing an inspection. It was loud enough the ump could hear it without an inspection.

The new one has warrantee stamped over the serial number. So far we have one that lasted a full season with no problems and one that didn’t last 3 months. I hope the replacement is burlier like the first one.

We did send back a red and black one and get a gold and white one.

May 28, 2019
My daughter has the 1 piece echo (red and black). Uses this bat for all Tee, front toss, and practice. No cages/machine.

The other day at practice they were working on bunts and it made the worst sound. Pretty everyone said, what was that. did it just break?

No visible cracks. But sometimes sounds terrible hitting and bunting. Sometimes normal.

I have a month left on warranty, should I just call it in or does it need to be physically cracked?

i think marucci's sound is a bit different than most. more of that glass shattering sound. My dd hit her 2 piece bat to hell and it never "broke".

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
i think marucci's sound is a bit different than most. more of that glass shattering sound. My dd hit her 2 piece bat to hell and it never "broke".
The new models don't have the same sound as the red and black version. I would call it a more traditional sound.

Nov 5, 2021
I guess what I was trying to say, is the sound changed drastically during bunting practice. ... The bats been sent back and I guess it's up to them to determine if it's broken.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad