Little League Softball World Series 2022

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 29, 2015
Regional games are streaming on ESPN+.

Looks as if they are not retaining any games or putting them "on demand" -- you catch it live or you don't catch it at all. Seems rather counterproductive to me, especially since there is no way to record these games on streaming.

Go Beardstown (IL!)!

Last edited:
Aug 21, 2020
Regional games are streaming on ESPN+.

Looks as if they are not retaining any games or putting them "on demand" -- you catch it live or you don't catch it at all. Seems rather counterproductive to me, especially since there is no way to record these games on streaming.

Go Beardstown (IL!)!

I’m seeing all the previous games on my phone and AppleTV.

Just pulled up the WI vs IL game on demand. Khole Kerns is pitching really well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 29, 2015
I’m seeing all the previous games on my phone and AppleTV.

Just pulled up the WI vs IL game on demand. Khole Kerns is pitching really well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting ...

LG doesn't have the ESPN app, so I drug my Apple TV out to the living room. I'll have to poke around some more. I had to pause the the IL/WI game while I ran into town, so I'm still watching it from the live broadcast.

The ESPN app is terrible on an iPad (tried it last night) ... or ... I'm a grumpy old fart who can't manage technology. That's why my indicator is analog. 🤣

The announcers said something about a challenge in the Indiana/Iowa game where runs were scoring while they were reviewing it ... ??? That doesn't make sense (or I misheard it).

EDIT: Yep, found the on demand games on AppleTV. It was the latter answer. Thank you @nightskiier !

Last edited:
May 29, 2015
Went back and watched the Indiana/Iowa game ... WOW.

Skip ahead and watch the last 5 minutes or so of the game. Very interesting and good head's up play on the part of both teams.

Iowa was down 2-0 with two runners on and they were down to their last strike. Ground ball on the infield and the runner is called out at first base. Runners keep running and the first baseman makes a play at the plate on the second (potential) run ... 😧😮😲

Nov 13, 2020
It’s been fun to watch. My DD played in a tournament with some gals from the Maryland team and played against the pitcher from VA. It’s fun to see the girls on tv. Solid pitching - it’s been great to watch. My DD played LL and travel - extremely tough to manage both.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00