Jenny's Game

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 7, 2011
Putting this up for my Uncle as he is not to savvy with these dang-founded computers!

"Jenny's Game is a completed screenplay. The story is centered around the making of an ASA softball player. A young girl turns herself into an athlete to win her father;s attention. Her dads busy schedule does not make time for girls softball. This attitude mirrors a widespread chauvinism in the culture. Girls should act like girls, not athletes. The crisis hits home during adolescence. Her response is an example for any girl today. Your dream are not optional. They are who you are."

Jenny's game is looking for a producer. If you happen to know someone in the field please pass this along to them!

Dan Duncan is an ASA commissioner for Humboldt County and can be reached at dduncan362@gmail.com

Jenny's%20Game.png

Feb 7, 2011
My uncle sent me the picture I am trying to get him on these forums so he can respond. I think he will be exciting to learn of this amazing online community of Softball enthusiasts!

Oct 13, 2010
Georgia
Also looks like if she strides she will be on home plate! She must be ten ft. tall!

Sounds like it could be an interesting story though, even if most of us "Crazy Softball Dads" can't relate to taking no interest in DD's softball dreams.

Feb 7, 2011
Hey, it's the movies! Seriously, though, if this script ever gets turned into a movie such details will be corrected. The whole point of it is to educate the general public about fastpitch softball. Meanwhile, somebody in the movie business needs to agree with me that it's a worthwhile project, and help get the story up on the big screen.

May 7, 2008
Tucson
Good luck with your project.

I watch the pros and Team USA pitch so much in baseball stadiums, that the grass didn't even look strange. She is obviously standing in a baseball stadium.

I would find someone that has a pretty good following on Twitter and post a link there. If you could get Finch or Mowatt or Lawry, etc. to post a link on Twitter or Facebook, you could reach thousands of softball fans. Do you have a Facebook Page? A Page is different than a general FB, that most everyone has.

(I sent you here, from Softball Fans.)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA