individual lessons in Columbia,SC

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 13, 2015
columbia, sc
Hey yall!!!!!!! Im kevin. moved to the columbia area last year for my job at vc summers nuclear plant. i am now offering individual lessons in all areas of the game except for pitching. i can give a few pointers for pitching but am in no one a pitching coach. i have spent the last several years coaching with lowcountry lightining out of walterboro, sc and have played baseball and softball since i was 5, im 33 now.

i can help your dd ages 16 and under with any areas they may need help in. i have my dd playing tb in the area right now. i am available several hours on sundays and from 6-10pm monday and wednesday. i charge $25 half hour and $40 for hour if you come to me in irmo,sc. i charge $35 half and $50 hour to drive to you within 25 miles of irmo,sc.

i know im new to the area and my name may not be out there in most softball circles but i guarantee you wil see results that you and your dd will be happy with. as a special deal to help get started i will give my first five students one free lesson a month for as long as they choose to come to me.

i can be reached by:
email kcanaday42@gmail.com
work 803-941-9640 7am-430pm mon-fri
cell 843-217-0276

thank you very much

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jaci’s biggest fan