idt in colorado this week

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 26, 2015
Bracket hasn't started yet... :LOL:

Haha! So true!

But I will say the general energy at the park this year is so different from years past. I feel like people are happy to be back doing what they love and maybe the past year has been a reminder of what's really important! (Of course I am bing a little Pollyanna-ish... ) but I do feel like the tone is different this year! The competition is amazing and the talent is awe-inspiring. We have seen some amazing plays and shows of grit and determination!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
Ok..I think maybe you missed my point..
Perhaps. But that's ok.

I will say at this level, the parents are chill for the most part. I remember a few games that we upset better teams and no one flipped out. It's not 12U baby ball. The parents have been trained and when you have caliber of college coaches roaming the fields, everyone is on the best behavior.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
I will say at this level, the parents are chill for the most part. I remember a few games that we upset better teams and no one flipped out. It's not 12U baby ball. The parents have been trained and when you have caliber of college coaches roaming the fields, everyone is on the best behavior.
Do notice most parents exhibit some sort of 'manners' with colleges attending.

Still the eccentric personalities seem to highlight themselves ...maybe thats just entertainment at that point. 🤡

Apr 20, 2018
SoCal
There is some serious talent at 12u. Really. You can start to see who is going to play HS and college and who is probably not.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
There is some serious talent at 12u. Really. You can start to see who is going to play HS and college and who is probably not.
and when we remember that early recruitment actually happened in 14u...
Yes paying attention to 12u can see some who are on their way.

Apr 20, 2015
Well my team bowed out in the elite 8. Tough close loss to bb stith...couple calls didn't go our way and a bomb was the difference in the game. KS is intense as a coach, sooo many kids in that dugout compared to ours...lol.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WYOwiseguy