Has anyone use WINreality?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 20, 2020
SW Missouri
Disappointing as of right now……. There’s a glitch in the Training mode of pitch recognition. It gives you 2 options to choose to identify the pitch: rise or drop. Once you select your answer - it says incorrect it was a curve. Then you are stuck and can’t progress. our joke is it was programmed by a blue. But in all seriousness…. Waiting to hear back from customer service. I’m not impressed. The cage portion is beta and not impressive either.

I noticed this last night. Has to be a glitch from an update behind the scenes. The first night we used it all of the pitches were there and last night they were not. I'm sure it will get fixed.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
Been almost a year...any updates, improvements? Would you buy it again? Was it useful, or at least fun for other sports, games, etc., when not being used for fastpitch?

Apr 20, 2018
SoCal
Been almost a year...any updates, improvements? Would you buy it again? Was it useful, or at least fun for other sports, games, etc., when not being used for fastpitch?
When you have bat set up with sensor and you square it up do you see the trajectory of the ball? If not how do you know if you hit it. I would be cool if the added sting when you hit it off the handle.

Oct 1, 2014
USA
When you have bat set up with sensor and you square it up do you see the trajectory of the ball? If not how do you know if you hit it. I would be cool if the added sting when you hit it off the handle.
That would seem like a plus and should be doable given the haptic feedback sensors that are so widely used in VR.

May 18, 2022
Got this for DD last Christmas. Been gathering dust since January.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We got one for my oldest last christmas as well, we got Win Reality too so his younger brother and sister could use it.

I think the Win Reality program is fun, but no one else uses it.

May 21, 2018
I think it's pretty cool. I get motion sick pretty easy so I'm limited on what I can do with it. DD really likes it, but between softball, volleyball and school it doesn't get used much. DD and I both like WIN Reality. I wouldn't buy it thinking it's going to be some great swing aid or anything, but it's fun and probably at least somewhat productive.

I keep thinking we will use it more over the winter months, but so far that hasn't been the case.

May 18, 2022
I think it's pretty cool. I get motion sick pretty easy so I'm limited on what I can do with it. DD really likes it, but between softball, volleyball and school it doesn't get used much. DD and I both like WIN Reality. I wouldn't buy it thinking it's going to be some great swing aid or anything, but it's fun and probably at least somewhat productive.

I keep thinking we will use it more over the winter months, but so far that hasn't been the case.
My daughter asked once this past fall to use it, realised she forgot her login info and promptly lost interest.

I think the pitch ID, location stuff is fun.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeeTD&Coach