Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Bridezilla?
No, she just can’t stop talking, as in never! Can’t relax, has to always be on the go….go go go!

And she needs exact times for everything!

DAD…DAD, what time is dinner, and what are we having? I’m starving!! 🙄

Sometimes I think I’m a better softball Dad than a Dad Dad? Or I’m just more easily annoyed than any other time in my life?

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
No, she just can’t stop talking, as in never! Can’t relax, has to always be on the go….go go go!

And she needs exact times for everything!

DAD…DAD, what time is dinner, and what are we having? I’m starving!! 🙄

Sometimes I think I’m a better softball Dad than a Dad Dad? Or I’m just more easily annoyed than any other time in my life?
I'm the same way. I need to know nearly exact times so I know where I need to be when. Plus, when its that time of the month...I can be a real handful. Thankfully, my dad is such a patient man as well as my hubby to be. :LOL:

Dec 11, 2010
Back from Montana. Heard lots of griz stories. You gotta watch the video in the following story.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Back from Montana. Heard lots of griz stories. You gotta watch the video in the following story.

Think about trying to get off a shot with Mr. Happy there barreling down on you…..not gonna happen!

But if that was my camera I would have smacked him upside his big head! 😉

Dec 11, 2010
Think about trying to get off a shot with Mr. Happy there barreling down on you…..not gonna happen!
Was thinking the same thing myself!!!!

Saw another one with some guys fishing on a gravel bar, it was described as a “fake charge”, he came barreling at them then just veered off… Was waaaay too close.

Man those bears are scary.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles