Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
Great point, but on the flip side it would have to be fun to mess with them! Wonder if pattar's classroom is filmed, I'd imagine it would have to be hilarious at times!
You have to read the room. Some classes there will be one kid who is a good sport and I will mess with him the whole year…There are other classes (usually underclassmen) who are so uptight/nervous that if you messed with them you would probably end up in the Dean’s office..

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
You have to read the room. Some classes there will be one kid who is a good sport and I will mess with him the whole year…There are other classes (usually underclassmen) who are so uptight/nervous that if you messed with them you would probably end up in the Dean’s office..
Thats why its a no for me...to much BS nowadays. You cant joke around anymore.

Jun 8, 2016
Thats why its a no for me...to much BS nowadays. You cant joke around anymore.
It has its benefits and negatives..like most jobs. I don’t babysit in my classes. I don’t give points for attendance,etc. If you don’t need to go in order to learn the material I am fine with that. If you do and still choose not to show up that is on you..you can explain to your parents why you are wasting their money (I give them this lecture the first day of class..)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jar207