Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 22, 2011
It's getting better in New England east of the Berkshires. Hope that drifts down to Long Island by Saturday morning. Crazy parts of Pennsylvania had 400+ AQI this morning. I don't think it got worse than 200 with the California wildfires in 2018 near me.

Western New York looks promising for tomorrow.
1686270736416.png 1686270783004.png

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
It's getting better in New England east of the Berkshires. Hope that drifts down to Long Island by Saturday morning. Crazy parts of Pennsylvania had 400+ AQI this morning. I don't think it got worse than 200 with the California wildfires in 2018 near me.

Western New York looks promising for tomorrow.
View attachment 28147 View attachment 28148
It was better today. You didn't have the overbearing smokey smell out there today, but it was still hazy with reduced visibility.

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I’m not kicking that tire! Last time I kicked an implement was the poorly parked tracked wheelbarrow that I backed my wife’s Chrysler mini van into. (What were those? Town and Country maybe 😂) I learned my lesson. Broken toe.

@CoreSoftball20 you caved in to the new tech? So disappointed, that Ariens was only 44 years old!
Yeah, there is like a gas pedal and everything...I dont have a gear to shift into to go forward. I also can just step on the
reverse pedal and it goes...my other one didnt have reverse....hahaha.
The cut is way bigger, that was bonus, now my yard gets dont in like 30 minutes...although i have to trim more before
it doesnt fit down some small areas.

That 44 year old rear engine was just not very powerful. It literally was like driving a push mower...haha :D
and the 300 bucks every other year got to be not worth it

May 13, 2023
Traveled to Barstow California to check out a travel team practice. As I like to do it take some sightseeing moments of the area
20230614_171336.jpgCame Upon This at the entrance of Barstow veterans community.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
Chlordane kills anything...
Read an article several years back from a cattle rancher in Texas, he used plain boiling water. He had 6 or 8 propane turkey friers set up at water sources around his ranch.

When he came across a big nest he would wait until dusk, sneak up on them and pour a couple gallons of boiling water on them.

I’ve tried it twice, it works! It’s just a pain for me to do it here, carrying boiling water is no fun!

Jan 8, 2019
You could pour molten aluminum down the hole. Kills the ants, then sell the sculpture for a profit! Offer yourself as an exterminator and artist. Partner up with @CoreSoftball20 to use up a few of his thousands of aging aluminum bats. Instant retirement plan! What could go wrong?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hgielaz01