Guess I'll start an off-topic thread?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
You still sporting that Bean Town twang, can't shake it huh?
Why would I want to? ;)

Also if you ever go to visit Boston do not call it Beantown to a local...

Finally my accent isn't really Boston..I thought we went over this already ;) 😂

LEsoftballdad

DFP Vendor
Jun 29, 2021
NY
I could have used that comment you gave Anna a couple of weeks ago. I has just gotten past the beltway coming out of the Baltimore/DC metro area heading back toward Philly. I had the song Sis Anger come on just as traffic opened up and I was coming up to speed. The song was just coming to its crescendo when I heard a siren and saw red and blue lights in my rear view mirror. I so wish I could have curled myself into a little ball.

Sent from my SM-S127DL using Tapatalk
My oldest got a speeding ticket headed to hitting lessons last Monday. She was going 80 MPH in a 55 MPH zone. Needless to say, I'm not very happy, but she's paying the whole fine, attorney fee, and for the driver training class.

softgabby

Gear Empress
Mar 10, 2016
Just behind home plate
What's your favorite live female singer? Hands down it was Natalie Merchant for me! I know me and Eric discussed her in here one time before. GOOD LOOKING.....and the more she sang the prettier she got!
My favorite female singer would either have to be Delores O'Riordan from The Cranberries, Su or Moa Metal from Babymetal, Lzzy Hale from Halestorm, Joan Jett, or Maria Brink from In This Moment.

Sent from my SM-S127DL using Tapatalk

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
My oldest got a speeding ticket headed to hitting lessons last Monday. She was going 80 MPH in a 55 MPH zone. Needless to say, I'm not very happy, but she's paying the whole fine, attorney fee, and for the driver training class.
I was gonna say, I think that comes with the pleasure of a class...hahaha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd